Subject: Committee on Consumer Policy (CCP) Ministerial - first Logistics Note
From: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2024 19:08:21 +0300

DSTI/CCP/2024.114

Dear Colleagues,

We hope this message finds you well. As we approach the upcoming Committee
on Consumer Policy (CCP) Ministerial on 8-9 October, we would like to
inform you that the first Logistics Note is now available on O.N.E
[DSTI/CP(2024)13
<https://one.oecd.org/official-document/DSTI/CP(2024)13/en> ] to assist
your delegation with preparations. Please find the document attached for
those who do not have access to O.N.E.

This document contains information regarding the Ministerial agenda, venue
access, session guidance, and other pertinent logistics. We strongly
encourage all delegations to review this information to ensure smooth and
successful participation in the Ministerial.

Additionally, we kindly remind you to RSVP your Head of Delegation as soon
as possible through the
<https://www.oecd-events.org/consumer-policy-ministerial/registration/ccp-
ministerial-meeting-registration> official registration site. Please also
inform us of the attendance of your Head of Delegation at the VIP
Luncheon, at the Ministerial Lunch, and the Ministerial Dinner, including
any dietary restrictions.

Your timely co-operation is greatly appreciated as it helps us ensure the
seamless organisation of the event. Should you have any questions or
require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> .

Thank you for your attention. We look forward to welcoming you to the CCP
Ministerial in October.

Kind regards,

The CCP Ministerial Team

OECD

Consumer Policy/Consumer Product Safety

Directorate for Science, Technology and Innovation

2, rue André Pascal - 75775 Paris Cedex 16
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised by the sender to
receive it. Any unauthorised disclosure, use, or publication of this
information is not allowed. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your
system.

Cette communication est uniquement destinée à la personne ou à l’entité à
laquelle elle est adressée et à d’autres autorisées par l’émetteur à la
recevoir. Aucune divulgation, utilisation ou publication de ces
informations n’est autorisée. Si vous avez reçu cette communication par
erreur, veuillez en notifier l’émetteur immédiatement et la détruire de
votre système.

Restricted Use - À usage restreint